Monday, November 28, 2016

Dear Future Self






Dear Future Me,
I hope that you have found your passion in life and you are happy with yourself. I pray that you are still humble and you don't forget your upbringing. You have stayed true to who you are and you don't let anyone tell you, "you aren't worth it". I really hope that aren't still boy crazy and want to start a family as soon as possible; it will happen when it happens. If you have a significant other, I hope that you haven't changed for him. Change is all good but if you haven't change for the better then girl I will pray for you. I hope that you are living life and aren't afraid to show off all the beautiful gifts you have to offer to the world. You better be still slaying your eyeliner and rocking some bold color lips. But, if there is anything I really want to say to you is this, I really hope you are happy with yourself (like really happy). I pray that you are happy in your own skin and you are not defined by the world. You are smart, important, and no matter what anyone says you are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comment! Would love to hear your thoughts.